Enforce password change on first login
Nikolai Maziashvili
2015-01-08 11:07:02 UTC
Hi Everybody,

Is their any way to enforce password change on users upon thir first
login into roundcube?
Should i be adding password speccific object classes to "kolab user"
type?

Regards,
Nikolai
Jan Kowalsky
2015-01-09 21:17:16 UTC
Hi Nikolai,
Post by Nikolai Maziashvili
Hi Everybody,
Is their any way to enforce password change on users upon thir first
login into roundcube?
Should i be adding password speccific object classes to "kolab user" type?
maybe I'm wrong. But I think there is no easy possibility for doing
this. As far as I found out roundcube doesn't supports the password
policy settings of the directory server - and doesn't get any
information about it.

If anybody else has an idea I would really appreciate.

Regards
Jan
Aleksander Machniak
2015-01-10 07:45:36 UTC
Post by Nikolai Maziashvili
Is their any way to enforce password change on users upon thir first
login into roundcube?
Should i be adding password speccific object classes to "kolab user" type?
Password plugin in Roundcube 1.1 has an option for this:

// Enables forcing new users to change their password at their first login.
$config['password_force_new_user'] = false;
--
Aleksander Machniak
Software Developer